Glucomark 50mg Tablet
℞ – Prescription Required
Mfg – Elixir Life Care Pvt Ltd
Welcome To Diabetes Touch
Edited By - Pharmacist DC Srivastava (B.Pharm)
- Active ingredient – Acarbose
- Generic Name- Acarbose
- Drug Class- Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors.
- Indication – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Dosage – 50 Mg-100 Mg TDS Taken Just Before Each heavy Diet. Maximum recommended dose for patients ≤ 60 Kg is 50 Mg TDS.And The maximum recommended dose for patients > 60 Kg is 100 Mg TDS.
- Storage – StoreThis Medicine at room temperature (10-30°C)
It is Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors. That is an oligosaccharide which is obtained from fermentation of a microorganism Actinoplanes utahensis and Used For – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment . Acarbose is safe and very effective medicine for lowering postprandial hyperglycemia . Acarbose Works By retarding digestion and absorption of carbohydrates as a result it reduces high blood sugar level after eating Food. Acarbose is used only in that patients which are diagnosed for Type 2 Diabetes. Acarbose may be used along with insulin or other antidiabetic medicines for better controlling Diabetes.
- Abdominal Pain
- Elevation Of Transminase
- Hepato toxicity
- Jaundice and Hepatitis
- Nausea and vomiting
- Allergic reactions