Klok P 30mg Tablet
℞ – Prescription Required
Mfg – Klokter Life Sciences
Welcome To Diabetes Touch
Edited By - Pharmacist DC Srivastava (B.Pharm)
- Salt – Pioglitazone
- Generic Name – Pioglitazone
- Drug Class – Thiazolidindione (PPARy Activator)
- Indication – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Dosage – (15 Mg – 45 Mg OD) or As Directed by your Doctor.
- Storage – StoreThis Medicine at room temperature (10-30°C)
Pioglitazone is an oral anti diabetic drug that decreases the glucose level in the blood. Pioglitazone is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes alone or combination with other oral anti diabetic medicines for better result in Diabetes Care.
Side effects of pioglitazone
Headache, Loss of appetite, Jaundice, Low blood sugar, Tooth problems, Muscle pain, back pain, Abdominal pain, Sore throat, Cold symptoms, Shortness of breath, Weight gain, Blood in urine, Malaise, Itching, Dark urine, Clay colored stools, Liver failure, Heart failure, Swelling, Aggravated diabetes, Diabetic swelling in the eye, Blurred vision.