Migset 25mg Tablet
℞ – Prescription Required
Mfg – Cipla Ltd
Welcome To Diabetes Touch
Edited By - Pharmacist DC Srivastava (B.Pharm)
- Active Ingredient – Miglitol
- Generic Name – Miglitol
- Drug Class – Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors
- Indication – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Dosage – (25 Mg – 100 Mg ) TDS Should be Taken Just Before each Diet. Maintenance dose is 50 mg to 100 mg orally 3 times a day and Maximum dose is 100 mg orally 3 times a day.
- Storage – StoreThis Medicine at room temperature (10-30°C)
Migset 25mg Tablet contains Miglitol. Miglitol is Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors. Miglitol is a oral Anti Diabetic drug. Miglitol is a desoxynojirimycin derivative. Generally Miglitol does not cause low blood sugar . Low blood sugar may occur if miglitol is prescribed with other diabetes medicines. Miglitol prevents the digestion of carbohydrates and Used For – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment .
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic reactions