Vibite 50mg Tablet
Vibite 50mg Tablet- Highlights
- Schedule – H
- Rx – Prescription Required
- Active Ingredient – Vildagliptin 50 Mg
- Generic Name – Vildagliptin
- Drug Class – DPP- 4 Inhibitors
- Indication – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Dosage – 100 mg/daily [50 mg twice daily, BID, better than once a day], Taken Just Before Diet or After Meal Or As Directed By Physician
- Storage – Store This Medicine at room temperature (10-30°C)
- Mfg – Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd
Vibite 50mg Tablet - introduction
It is a oral Anti Diabetic drug. It belongs to a class of drugs called DPP-4 Inhibitors. Vildagliptin is used either alone or in combination with other oral hypoglycemic agents in Type 2 Diabetes. It works by increasing the amounts of certain natural substances like Incretins (GLP-1 glucagon-like peptide 1 and GIP – glucose dependent insulinotropic polypeptide).Which is metabolic hormone or gut hormone that stimulate a lowering blood sugar levels when Blood Glucose level becomes highier after meal.
Vibite 50mg Tablet - Advantages For Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
It controls high blood sugar levels in Type 2 Diabetes after meal.. It works to slow down the breaking down of food in our intestine to simple glucose , thereby reducing the elevation in blood glucose levels after taking food. Lowering blood glucose levels is an important goal of managing diabetes. If we can control the blood glucose level any how, we will decrease the risk of serious complications of diabetes such as eye damage, kidney damage, loss of limbs and nerve problems. It reduces the risk of dying from cardiovascular diseases with type 2 diabetes .Taking medicine regularly along with proper diet and exercise will help you live a normal and healthy life always.
How to use Vibite 50mg Tablet ?
You should take this medicine in the dose as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole and do not crush or break. This Tablet should be taken 100 mg/daily (50 mg twice daily (BID), better than once a day with or without food , but it is better to take it at a fixed time regularly.
Common Side effects
- Exfoliative and bullous skin reactions
- Hepatic dysfunction
- Peripheral oedema
- Upper respiratory tract infection
If you forget to take a dose of Medicine ?
If you occasionally miss to take a dose of this medicine , Do not worry because you are not alone here. Suppose that If you forget a dose, take it as soon as possible. If you have only a short time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose. Do not take extra medication.
Is this tablet a Habit Forming drug?
Answer- No habit forming
- Alcohol Unsafe
- Pregnancy Caution
- Breastfeeding Caution
- Driving UnSafe
- Kidney Caution
Taking medicine with any of the following medicines can change the effect of medicine and cause undesirable adverse effects.
- Be Serious With Betamethasone
- Be Serious With Chlorthalidone
- Be Serious With Amiloride
- Be Serious With Beclomethasone
When Not To Use Medicine ?
- If Patients Have a history of allergy to voglibose or any other inactive ingredients present in the formulation then this medicine is not prescribed for that patients .
- If Patients Have long-term digestive disorders due to the increased risk of conditions such as Inflammatory bowel disorder, heartburn, Gastroesophageal reflux diseases and related disorders then this medicine is not prescribed for that patients.
- If Patients Have intestinal obstruction due to the increased risk of the patient’s condition then this medicine is not prescribed for that patients .
You Should Not Take Alcohol with Medicines
You Should Not Take Alcohol with Following Type Of Medicines Such As
- Diabetes medications
- Anti-anxiety and sleeping Medicines
- Antidepressants and mood stabilizing medicines
- Erectile dysfunction Medicines
- Blood pressure drugs
- OTC cold and flu treatment Medicines
- Non Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs commonly Painkillers
If You Intake Alcohol With Your medicines then Alcohol can interact with medicines in different ways such as less Effectiveness of Medicines, Medicines Cause New Symptoms and make you feel more ill, Mixing alcohol and your medication can cause Toxicity and it leads to death.