Volabay 0.3 Tablet
Volabay 0.3 Tablet – Overview
- Schedule – H
- Rx – Prescription Required
- Active Ingredient – Voglibose
- Generic Name – Voglibose
- Drug Class – Alpha glucosidase inhibitors
- Indication – Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Dosage – 0.2 Mg – 0.3 Mg TDS Just Before Diet.
- Storage – Store This Medicine at room temperature (10-30°C)
Mfg – Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Volabay 0.3 Tablet – Introduction
It Contains Voglibose . It is a oral Anti Diabetic drug. Voglibose belongs to alpha-glucosidase inhibitors that delays the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Voglibose is used together with other anti diabetic medicines to control blood sugar level and avoid long-term complications in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic reactions
Advantages of Volabay 0.3 Tablet For Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
It controls high blood sugar levels in Type 2 Diabetes . It works to slow down the breaking down of food in our intestine to simple glucose , thereby reducing the elevation in blood glucose levels after taking food. Lowering blood glucose levels is an important goal of managing diabetes. If we can control the blood glucose level any how, we will decrease the risk of serious complications of diabetes such as eye damage, kidney damage, loss of limbs and nerve problems. It reduces the risk of dying from cardiovascular diseases with type 2 diabetes .Taking medicine regularly along with proper diet and exercise will help you live a normal and healthy life always.
If you miss a dose to take Volabay 0.3 Tablet ?
If you occasionally miss to take a dose of this medicine , Do not worry because you are not alone here. Suppose that If you forget a dose, take it as soon as possible. If you have only a short time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose. Do not take extra medication.
Is Volabay 0.3 Tablet habit forming medicine ?
Answer- No habit forming
- Alcohol Unsafe
- Pregnancy Safe
- Breastfeeding Safe
- Driving Safe
- Kidney Caution
Taking medicine with any of the following medicines can change the effect of medicine and cause undesirable adverse effects.
- Be Serious With Betamethasone
- Be Serious With Atenolol
- Be Serious With Amiloride
- Be Serious With Beclomethasone
When Not To Use Medicine ?
- If You Have Allergy – This medicine is not prescribed for that patients which have a history of allergy to voglibose or any other inactive ingredients present in the formulation.
- If You Have Digestive disorders – This medicine is not prescribed for that patients which have long-term digestive disorders due to the increased risk of conditions such as Inflammatory bowel disorder, heartburn, Gastroesophageal reflux diseases and related disorders.
- If You Have Intestinal obstruction – This medicine is not prescribed for that patients which have intestinal obstruction due to the increased risk of the patient’s condition.
You Should Not Take Alcohol with Medicines
You Should Not Take Alcohol with Following Type Of Medicines Such As
- Diabetes medications
- Anti-anxiety and sleeping Medicines
- Antidepressants and mood stabilizing medicines
- Erectile dysfunction Medicines
- Blood pressure drugs
- ADHD medications
- OTC cold and flu treatment Medicines
- Non Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs commonly Painkillers
If You Intake Alcohol With Your medicines then Alcohol can interact with medicines in different ways such as less Effectiveness of Medicines, Medicines Cause New Symptoms and make you feel more ill, Mixing alcohol and your medication can cause Toxicity and it leads to death.
Contents of diabetestouch.com are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you are suffering with any medical condition, Please meet your physician or Pharmacist with your questions.
Author & Editor
D.C. Srivastava (B.Pharm) India